I know, I know, I completely dropped the ball on the blog last year. Life sure knows how to throw a curveball just when you think you're in the groove. After nearly 2 months out of the salon, I have finally decided to give this whole blogger thing another go.
How is everyone handling these crazy times? I have definitely had some ups and downs and learned quite a lot about myself in the process.
1. I am definitely not cut out for homeschooling my kids. We have all shed a few tears over e-learning. Not gonna lie.
2. My salon is my happy place. I love being able to spend time there with all of you.
3. Cooking 3 meals a day (plus snacks- WHY ALL THE SNACKS?) is for the birds.
4. I can only do so many crafty things with my kiddos before I lose it.
5. Cleaning my floors has become a daily obsession and therapy. I just don't feel calm if I see footprints.
What have you learned about yourself?
Salon Lofts - Ballantyne
14815 Ballantyne Village Way Suite 240
Charlotte, NC 28277